FENGDA BD-800E: Double Action Airbrush with Suction
- Double Action Trigger Airbrush
- Choice of nozzle: 0.35/ .5/ .8 mm
- Cup volume: 5.2 mml
- Suction technology for quick paint changes
- High quality materials
How does a vacuum airbrush work?
With a suction airbrush, the spray head is fed by suction; the liquid is sucked into the spray head and ejected.
The containers are bottles with a dip tube immersed in the liquid to be sucked.
- First advantage of the vacuum process: The container allows you to apply a sufficient quantity of paint for medium or large surfaces without having to refill it during the work.
- The second advantage is to be able to change bottles quickly when changing colors.
The suction time is very short, but it can be complicated for very precise work.
In short, this airbrush is perfect for people who want to cover large areas with precision and speed between changes.
How does a double-action trigger work?
- The push button is replaced by a trigger that allows the air and paint flow to be modulated simultaneously.
- Possibility to change the paint flow on the fly (without having to stop spraying).
- The mastery of the paint jet is therefore much greater with a double-action airbrush than with a single action.
- A double action is however longer to take in hand, because it is necessary to learn how to do 2 tasks at the same time: to regulate the air flow and the paint flow.
A double action is recommended when you want to make artistic painting. It is more adapted than a simple action to achieve precision details (double action aerosols are very popular in the modeling world), shadow effects or color gradients.
- Type of supply : suction
- Nozzle size: 0.3/ 0.35/ 0.5/ 0.8 mm
- Glass jar capacity: 22 ml
- Metal jar capacity: 5 ml
- Working pressure: 1-3.5 Bar
Product List :
x1 BD-800E Airbrush
x1 Metal cup
x1 Plastic bucket
x1 Key for disassembly
x1 Airbrush holder
Use of airbrush
- Bakery / kitchen :
- Modelling / model making :
- Decoration / customization :
How does an airbrush work?
1. Fill the cup with diluted liquid/ paint.
2. By pressing the vertical trigger the air emerges, by pulling you send more or less paint.
Spraying is proportional to the distance between the airbrush and the part.
You have to manage the distance, pressure and paint dilution to get the desired effect.
Where does this airbrush come from?
Fenhua Bida Machinery Manufacture Co. is a leading supplier of solutions for airbrush and oil-free compressors. Through our commitment to customer-centric innovation and our high production capacity of 500,000 airbrush assemblies and 200,000 compressor assemblies each year, we have established end-to-end advantages in the field of oil-free airbrushes and compressors. Our products have been used in more than 100 countries around the world.
Bida's vision is to enrich life with our product. Leveraging our 23 years of manufacturing experience and design expertise, we maintain a constant focus on our customers, partnering with them and committing ourselves to meeting their goals and needs. We rely on in-depth knowledge of our customers and continuous feedback to guide our priorities and influence the way we work. And as a reliable, long-term partner, we are passionate about our clients' success and create new value for them by launching more than five new products designed by ourselves every year.
PS: We check items carefully before we ship them. If any of them are damaged, please contact us before opening a dispute.